Flybondi will increase its flights between Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo starting December 16th. The operations will be carried out from and to Ezeiza with Boeing 737-800 aircraft with 189 seats.
Last October, the low cost airline reduced its services on the above-mentioned route from seven to four weekly flights, in addition to altering the timetable of operations.
Schedule between Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo – Flybondi
To see all tables, place the mobile phone in a horizontal position
|FO 5802||Buenos Aires (EZE)||11:45 p.m.||San Pablo (GRU)||2:25 a.m. +1|
|FO 5801||San Pablo (GRU)||3:15 a.m.||Buenos Aires (EZE)||6:20 a.m.|
- November: 4 weekly flights
- December: 4 (6 from December 16th)
- January, February and March: 7 weekly flights
- During the summer, Flybondi will operate three routes between Argentina and Brazil (Florianopolis, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo).
- The night schedule of the flights is planned to remain during the season.
- Previously, they departed from Ezeiza at 3:15 p.m., arriving at the Argentine capital at 9:45 p.m.