Join our global TUI Musement Agile Evolution Team in Palma, Spain as a Scrum Master and drive forward the agile transformation by ensuring that teams work based on agile values and principles and create maximum value.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Depending on the situation and context, act as a servant leader, a coach, a facilitator, a teacher, a mentor, a manager, an impediment remover and a change agent
- Guide and coach the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to become self-organized cross-functional and to deliver value to the customers.
- Responsible for monitoring the Agile process and provide metrics and KPIs to show progression
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making, conflict resolution, remove impediments and ensure work gets done
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Ensure Feedback-loop between the team and the stakeholders, through the backlog, through the demos, through participation in the team’s discussion about the work
- Start conversations about business agility within the organization and support with techniques and tools (Product Discovery, design thinking, Lean UX, etc)
- Business University degree
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc and in JIRA and Confluence
- Experienced in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team or other agile environment applying Scrum principles, practices, and values.
- Familiarity with software development, technical concepts and software delivery process (Continuous integration, Continuous Delivery, quality automation, etc).
- Coaching, training, teaching and mentoring skills together with excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Excellent level of English written and verbal. Any additional language like Spanish and Italian advantageous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.