AZUL HANDLING is currently recruiting for Team Leaders/Dispatchers to work in co-operation with our client airline, Ryanair.
As a Team Leader/Dispatcher not only will you be maintaining constant contact between air traffic control, our pilots and our staff on the ground, but you’ll also be there to assist the operations whenever needed.
Working as part of a team, you will be hard working and flexible with excellent communication skills to ensure that passengers have an enjoyable travelling experience with Ryanair – all the time, every time!
- Available for an Interview (date to be confirmed)
- Available to start a training course at the end of May 2021
- Available to start the June, 1st
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and operations oriented, and flexible towards change
- Excellent communication skills – Spanish and English required (B2 level minimum)
- Ability to multi-task
- Based in Mahon
- These positions will are available in June, and you will be hired initially on a seasonal/temporary contract (June – August), on part-time basis.
- You must be available to work on a shift basis, Mondays to Sundays.
- In return, we will provide you with a competitive salary, full training programme, uniform, the opportunity to join a growing team with opportunities for advancement.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita careers.ryanair.com.