Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying 151m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 470 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY25. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As an AEM Developer you will work closely with product owners from discovery to implementation of new products driving Ryanair’s strategic vision. As part of an agile development team you will play a key role in defining and shaping new projects and approaches to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced customer focused ecommerce environment.
Ryanair Labs is the technology brand of Ryanair, a tech startup within an airline.
With big plans to digitally revolutionise the travel industry, Ryanair Labs has embarked on its mission to become the Amazon of Travel with an encompassing Trip’s platform.
Ryanair Labs is dedicated to hiring top IT talent, where software developers can have the freedom to work on game changing projects that will have an impact on our business and on more than 150m people a year.
We are looking for talented Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 developer to join our digital development team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our applications, website and user interfaces across all channels. Having recently invested in the Adobe Experience manger/CQ5 CMS produce we are building a team to support its rollout across the organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the latest technologies on a daily basis as we integrate them into the CMS solution. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential. You will be joining Ryanair at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
All CVs must be submitted through English.
Your responsibilities as Adobe Experience Manger Developer will include:
- Development and enhancement of content-managed websites to support large scale websites, third-party integrations and other web services and solutions.
- The candidate will possess a keen interest and be up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry.
- The candidate will demonstrate a desire to learn and work with cutting edge technologies and solutions within a high performing team.
- An ability to write end to end solutions for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management System architecture, development and deployment.
- Lead Execution of server- and client-side deliverables
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of and practical experience with Java/J2ee web application development.
- Exposure to and knowledge of software release management techniques including continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience of working in an agile or other rapid development environmentDelivering best-in-class CMS complex solutions.
- Consult with project owners, leads and managers to create, prioritize and size technical requirements.
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices.
Desired skills and experience
- Proficient in Java, Maven.
- Experience with AEM 6, AEM Touch UI.
- Knowledge of AugularJS.
- Experience with JSON, XML and RESTful services
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a fast paced commercial environment
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita careers.ryanair.com.